Please be sure to check Programme Changes ahead of your visit in the event that there is a pool closure.
Our swimming timetable has been put together to include a number of different sessions across the week to cater for a range of abilities and preferences.
- Public Swimming A swimming session open to everyone. Admission policy does apply.
- Lane swimming Each session offers a Slow, Medium and Fast lane to cater to all abilities.
- Adult Swim Classes Adults Beginners and Improvers swim classes run during term time every Monday night.
- Adults Only Public Session Runs every Tuesday night from 1930-2030
- Ladies Only Public Session Runs every Thursday from 2030-2130
- Wellness Sessions A quieter slower session - ideal for anyone returning to exercise due to illness or injury. Please note, the pool will be closed to children and lane swimmers to allow for a quieter, slower session.
- Disabled Sessions A session especially for disabled members of the community.
- Fun Sessions A fun session for children up to the age of 13 incorporating floats and, for those that can swim in the deep end, an inflatable.
- Early Years Classes From six months up to pre-school aimed at making little ones confident and comfortable in the water.
- Learn-2-Swim Classes Running through school term time and follows the Scottish Swimming National Framework
- Club Sessions