Application Deadline: Tuesday 27 July 2021
We are currently taking Club Bookings for the following season (August - December 2021).
If your club would like to make a booking, please include the following with your application:
- Completed booking form (download here)
- Covid risk assessment or standard risk assessment depending on Government guidance (download template here or submit your own)
- Copy of a blank register to show contact information and attendance is being recorded for all club members to comply with track and trace (download here or submit your own)
- Current governing body guidance
- Child protection officer (named)
- Child protection policy
- Covid officer training proof
- Insurance or Governing Body affiliation proof
All clubs must have a COVID Officer in place and their name and contact information must be included on the booking form.
Although not mandatory, we also encourage all COVID Officers to complete the sportscotland COVID Officer E-learning module.
Applications and enquiries can be submitted to our Bookings Team.
- Bookings are only confirmed once you have received confirmation from the Centre
- We follow a strict 7 day cancellation policy
- Bookings should be made through a recognised Club representative
- Please be sure you understand The Pickaquoy Centre's Terms and Conditions