Please note that due to COVID-19, there have been many changes to the operation of Squash & Racketball to provide the safest possible environment for our customers and staff. To find out the full details of the changes that have been implemented, read the bullet points below as well as the the General Facility FAQ section on our Reopening Plans page before attending your session.
- All squash and racketball sessions must be booked in advance by telephone on 01856 879900 as we can no longer take walk-ins.
- Under 18's can now play with one other household. Over 18's can only play as an individual or with members in their households (or extended household).
- Please check in no more than five minutes before your session. Check-in for the squash courts is at the Reception desk.
- Follow the one-way system clearly sign posted to the squash courts.
- We highly encourage you to bring your own equipment, however limited rackets and goggles are available for hire. We can not hire out balls although these can be purchased from Reception.
- We highly encourage you to read the COVID Squash & Racketball Guidelines before your visit.
Kirkwall Squash and Racketball Club
Our fantastic squash facility is home to the Kirkwall Squash and Racketball Club.
They run a number of club sessions throughout the year. Visit the Kirkwall Squah and Racketball Club Facebook page so to keep up-to-date or to find out more.