Holly is a registered osteopath with the General Osteopathic Council. Prior to her osteopathic studies she worked in the professional dance world as a dance artist and teacher after receiving her Bachelors in Performing Arts from the Northern School of Contemporary Dance.
Her love of movement and working with people to improve their wellbeing inspired her to study Osteopathy, and she graduated from the British College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2017 with distinction. Since then she has worked in several osteopathy clinics in London and Newcastle upon Tyne before moving to Orkney in 2021.
Holly has worked with a wide range of patients including celebrities and athletes but she prides herself in being down to earth and approachable. She has special interests in treating runners and dancers but enjoys helping patients of all ages (12+ yrs) with a wide variety of problems from arthritic pain to lower back pain and cervicogenic headaches to sports injuries.
She believes that the best outcomes are achieved if patients understand what is happening in their body and why, and encourages questions and patient engagement in their treatment.
Osteopathy sessions include hands on treatment but will also focus on self help and advice so that improvement can continue beyond the end of the session.
Holly is more than happy to speak to you if you are uncertain if osteopathy could help you.
Mobile: 07377 689 237
- British College of Osteopathic Medicine - M.Ost ND DO Master of Osteopathy and Diploma in Naturopathy
- Northern School of Contemporary Dance - BPA (Hons) Contemporary Dance Performance
- JEMS Movement ART Analysis, Rehabilitation and Training Course 1
- Mum and Baby CPD training courses - Postpartum Mum - ‘treating the postnatal patient’
- Mum and Baby CPD training courses - Bump to baby part 1 - ‘treating the pregnant patient’
- Steven Lassetter BSc (Hons) Ch.14003 - Clinical Biomechanics
- OMT Training - Medical Acupuncture ‘Dry Needling for the treatment of muscular pain
- General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
- Institute of Osteopathy
- Associated practitioner of Arthritis Action and Dance UK
Hours (starting from Monday, 11 October):
Monday – 0800-1200
Thursday – 1600-2000