We have implemented many changes to how you book activities. We are currently offering a hybrid model, with some activities by admission only and others requiring advanced booking.
The following activities are by admission only meaning advanced booking is no longer required. Our Quick Ticket machines are now available for admissions. ActiveLife members should check in at the machines, please remember to bring your ActiveLife card. If you do not have card you can pick one up from Reception. Once you arrive to your destination, please either sign in/out or use the QR code provided in line with the Scottish Government's track and trace system.
- The Gym
- Strength & Conditioning Gym
- Jungle World
- Climbing Wall
We still require advanced booking for the following activities. These can all be done by heading to the Online Booking page and logging into your account.
- Group X classes*
- Pool - lane swimming, aqua walking & wellness sessions*
- Cinema (not required but advised)*
- Bouldering Cave
- Athletics Track (now with longer sessions available)
- Walking Football
- Arena activities - Netball hoop (1 court), table tennis, short tennis, badminton
- 50+ Badminton
* Please ensure you arrive on time. You can arrive up to 10 minutes early for Group X classes and the cinema, and five minutes early for pool sessions. Late arrivals for these activities will not be admitted due to our check-in procedures and the disruption to other customers.
Family swim sessions and Arena inflatables should still be booked with our customer services team by phoning us on 879900, or ActiveLife members can email email@example.com.
As always, thank you for your patience as changes continue to take place throughout the Centre and your feedback is always welcome.